Press Releases »
- BPD Swears In 19 New Recruits
- Gun BuyBack Program 2014
— This year's Gun BuyBack event was the second highest total with 840 guns turned in.
- BPD Make Arrest in Allen Street Sexual Assault
— Buffalo police have arrested a suspect in a sexual assault that took place in the vicinity of Elmwood Avenue and Allen Street in the early morning of July 5th.
- Justic Assistance Grant (JAG) Public Notice - Fiscal Year 2014
— City of Buffalo is participating in the Edward Byrne Memorial 2014 Justice Assistance Grant (JAG).
- BPD Looking for Smash and Grab Suspect
— BPD Looking for Smash and Grab Suspect
- Badge of Honor Society Honors Officer Parete
— Badge of Honor Society Honors Officer Parete
- Suspicious Male Approaches Students near St. Mark’s School
— Buffalo police are investigating an incident of a suspicious male who followed two students as they were making their way to St. Mark’s School this morning.
- ALERT: SUSPICIOUS MALE APPROACHES CHILD
— Buffalo police are investigating a report of a suspicious male who approached a young girl Monday afternoon.
- BPD Bike Auction
— The Buffalo Police Department is planning a bicycle auction featuring over two hundred bicycles on Saturday, March 29, 2014.
- Mayor Brown announces BPD are now equipped to carry Narcan
— MAYOR BROWN ANNOUNCES BUFFALO POLICE ARE NOW EQUIPPED TO CARRY A HEROIN ANTIDOTE
- Operation Reveal
- BPD Alert Public of New Phone Scam
— Buffalo police are alerting the public in connection with a phone scam in the Buffalo and Western New York area.
- Buffalo Police Welcome Over 30 New Recruits
— Buffalo Police Welcome Over 30 New Recruits
- BPD Seek Hit and Run Vehicle Following DWI Arrest.
— Buffalo police have arrested an individual in connection with a DWI incident that occurred late Tuesday night.